Bethel Bible College of the Caribbean-Jamaica offers sound theological and ministry training relevant to the needs of church and society. The College’s goals are to develop and produce students who are:
- Spiritually mature, biblically and theologically grounded leaders who are able to impact society through their witness.
- Critical thinkers with a sound academic base who understand and can respond to the philosophical challenges of this age.
- Committed to the highest level of integrity and who are prepared to resist and challenge the immoral influences of this age.
- Equipped with the requisite ministry tools to respond to the complex ministry demands that will confront them in the church and society.
- Excellent communicators who are prepared to teach and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in every context.
- Empowered by the Holy Spirit to live Christ-like lives and to serve the world in a Christ-like manner.
- Committed to life-long learning thus remaining relevant and ready to respond to the emerging challenges and opportunities of life and ministry.
- Emotionally intelligent and caring leaders with the ability to maintain strong healthy relationships and who are competent problem solvers.
- Passionate for community and national development and are willing to contribute selflessly in keeping with the values and dictates of the Kingdom of God.
- Global thinkers, who can prepare those they lead to recognize, interpret and respond to global trends that challenge their faith and threaten their existence.
- Strengthen faculty, expand academic resources, and broaden the College’s academic offerings, including the introduction of new programmes and the strengthening of existing ones.
- Encourage and sustain deeper spirituality and ministry preparedness driven by biblical values and a Pentecostal theology.
- Strengthen College’s public relations efforts and deepen its community outreach.
- Improve administrative and financial management to achieve greater efficiency, financial accountability and more effective use of resources.
- Create a more student-friendly environment where the academic, social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of students are met.
- Strengthen partnership with related Colleges and organizations that will benefit Bethel and its students.
- Acquire and maintain necessary equipment to add quality to the teaching-learning environment and improve and expand facilities to satisfy growing needs.
- Increase opportunities for laity and clergy to be trained and better equipped for ministry and missions.